Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Peanuts St. Valentine's Day

Phew! It's been crazy - but I'm back with a few things to share over the next couple of days - Wahoo! These were the St. Valentine's Day cards I made for my kidlets. We all adore Charlie Brown & the Peanuts Gang in our home - so when I saw this cute Snoopy Be My Valentine stamp over at CreativePlayStamps, I had to get it. The kidlets will enjoy using it all year long! I also dug out my poor, neglected Copic Markers just to get them in my hands again even though this was just your average, basic coloring. These Copics write so smoothly, even basic coloring is more fun! :) I also used the NEW SU! punch called Eyelet Border. All colored card stock is SU!. White card stock is Paper Trey Ink.

What did you do to celebrate St. Valentine's Day? Steve &I actually went out Thursday evening while the kids were out at the Lipizanner Stallion show. So on Saturday - we watched Charlie Brown Valentine and made homemade heart-shaped pizza (thos epics will hopefully be on our family/homeschool blog soon! ENJOY!


Blog Siggy

No comments: