Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Digital Studio - Wedding Card

















So I've been going through the training for Stampin Up's My Digital Studio (MDS) - a digital paper-crafting software program - and look at some of my first creations! The card on the left is my original design. The card on the right is a "Step It Up" version where I added more embellishments - namely some Vanilla Hodgepodge Brads.

The basic My Digital Studio (MDS) software comes loaded with over 2,000 images including card stock, stamps, DSP, punches and embellishments,even some of the Simply Scrappin' Kits are included! Stampin Up makes new digital downloads available on a regular basis. Digital downloads are available for both Mac and Windows users AND whether you use MDS or not. That's right - you can purchase MDS digital downloads to use with a digital program you may already have.

If you've been considering a digital paper-crafting software program I highly recommend My Digital Studio for it's ease of use and variety of uses. Check it out and let me know what you think and if you have any questions! ENJOY!
Blog Siggy

No comments: