Thursday, December 23, 2010

Easel Gift Card

This is project three of three from my December THO (totally hands on) workshop. Maybe you've been seeing 'easel' cards all over the web like I have? I've been wanting to make one - again, easier than you think just to look at them! But I wanted my easel card to also hold a gift card - so my workshop participants could use this project right away.

The only change I made to the standard easel card directions, is that I cut my base from 12" card stock - so 4 1/4" x 12" - then scored at 5 1/2" and 1". the 1' score becomes your gift card pocket when you fold it up and the edges/corners with Mini Glue Dots folded in half.

This design uses Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White along with several stamp sets: "Christ is Born", "Heard from the Heart" and "All Holidays" - as well as the Scallop Trim Border, Ornament and 2 Step Bird XL Punches; the Big Shot with the Movers and Shapers Holiday Windows. ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: