Monday, June 25, 2012

Wedding Invitation

I feel so honored to have had the opportunity to be a part of wedding stationery preparations for a good friend's daughter and son-in-law! These are my first-ever wedding invitations! I found my inspiration via Connie Babbert - thanks, Connie! I love the use of the picture of the couple, as well as the monogram. My creative addition to this ensemble is the matching, monogram card stock 'stickers' that I created using the same Nestabilities Labels Five set I used throughout the ensemble. Stampin' Up! product used: Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla and Sage Shadow(retired) card stocks, Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink, Scallop Trim Border Punch and the retired stamp set, Priceless. See THIS post for the rest of the wedding stationery ensemble. ENJOY! Blog Siggy

No comments: