Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ahoy Matey!



This is my son's birthday party invitation this Summer. The Idea Book & Catalog is an INVALUABLE tool for project designs/layouts. I copied the layout directly from the catalog, only changing the colors. The inside (not shown) was Confetti White, printed on my computer, and stamped & watercolored with more images from the stamp set. If you don't have a copy of the IB&C - call me TODAY and see how you can get it for FREE!

Card Stock: Ballet Blue, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Basic Black & Confetti White. Crafters Tool Kit and gold eyelets, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips and Watercolor Wonder Crayons with Aquapainter. Inks used: Basic Black & Ballet Blue.

And here's the Thank You I stamped and then attached a Polaroid picture of the First mate Birthday Boy wiht each of his guests. The boys took home their thank you's in their treasure hunt treat bags (which were lunch bags rolled with the coordinating jumbo wheel, of course!)

No comments: