Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SU! Gift Certificate Holder

This is a gift certificate holder I created to hold a SU! Gift Certificate. I used the soon-to-be-retiring sets Punch Pals and Deer Friend(Hostess set). Using my Atyou Spica Glitter Pens I added some sparkle to the card stock, but I don't think you'll be able to see it in the scan. I stamped the base layers tone-on-tone using Mellow Moss and Ruby Red. I highlighted the Mellow Moss gifts with a the Clear Spica Glitter pen, and the Ruby Red stars and snowflakes on the Scallop circle with the Red Spica Glitter Pen. I also added a Clear Spica Glitter outline and center dot to the punched Mellow Moss stars. The middle of the Scallop Circle snowflakes are dotted with the White Signo Gel Pen. Lastly - I outlined the garland on the focal image tree with the Red Spica Glitter Pen, and the star with the Yellow Spica glitter Pen. Whew! That was a lot of detail to explain! LOL Don't forget the glitter and glaze pens - they really give your projects that subtle 'POP" that sometimes makes all the difference. Merry Christmas!

Stamps: Punch Pals & Deer Friends
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Ruby Red & Whisper White
Ink: Mellow Moss & Ruby Red
Accessories: Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle and Small Star Punches, Atyou Spica Glitter Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals
ENJOY!

No comments: