Friday, February 20, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral

This *IS* my favorite NEW stamp set in the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog! Fifth Avenue Floral is a line image set - with three flower images in a nice range of different sizes, a stem and the sentiment you see here. These images are awesome as stand alone - as used in this design... and oohhh, my Copics are longing to show what they can do for depth coloring of these beautiful flowers! I've also had great fun using the Top Note Die, and SU! exclusive that can be used in the Big Shot, as well as other machines like the Cuttlebug. This was our second project at Judi' M.'s SAB workshop last Friday. We discussed the Cuttlebug & Big Shot a little bit. Basically, if I didn't already have the Cuttlebug, I would have gotten the Big Shot! I rally like the Cuttlebug - but it is limited in the width of Sizzix dies (including SU! exclusives) that can be used with it.. If you're considering one of these machines - I do recommend the Big Shot. Can you see the Certainly Celery Twill ribbon along the left side? SAB FREEBIE!


And Hey! With Sale-a-Bration and Host benefits -
now's the time to order your Big Shot with me!
:)

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Top Note Bigz Die, Certainly Celery Twill Ribbon (SAB Exclusive!), Vintage Brads & Dimensionals. ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

1 comment:

Jill Coleman said...

You are on a roll! This is beautiful. I love that set too! I'll be ordering it next.