Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Enjoy Every Moment

Has your life been crazy these last couple of weeks, or is it just me? Well, all is right now after participating in the SCRAP Guild of Northern Illinois's Go Green Crop this past weekend! :)
I was there with a vendor table representing Stampin' Up! and brought the Big Shot and punches to share. There were so many inspiring scrapbookers and stampers there - I loved walking around the tables and was inspired by everyone there.

So what did *I* accomplish? The first project I did was the cards you see here! I needed some cards to use for an upcoming Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend in Madison, Wisconsin. The "Enjoy" sentiment is a signature of the Weekend - so when SU! came out with the set 'Enjoy Every Moment' awhile back I had to get it right away! I really like these colors together - Chocolate Chip, Rose Red & So Saffron. Many of us ADORE the Double-Sided Papers(DSP) of SU!, AND we are hoarders! Admit it - I'm not the only one! (I hoard ribbon, embellishments, and DSP! - how about you?) The DSP I used here is retired So Saffron Prints DSP.

I've made this card before - but this time I added some hearts from the NEW Heart to Heart Punch that was just released with the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. What a perfect, finishing embellishment to go with the Ticket Corner Punch, the sponging and the Word Window Punch.

Please join me in prayer for all the couples attending the Madison WWME Weekend, as well as Weekends around the world. Stronger marriages make stronger families. Stronger families make the world a better place! ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: