Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Enjoying Circle Circus

Can you pick out what new products are on this design? The Circle circus Stamp set and a NEW In Color- Crushed Curry. This is my latest design for support letters for the married couples and priest that are participating in a Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend this weekend in the Milwaukee, WI area. I CASE'd this, with only color and sentiment changes, from sophmad at SCS. This is not *my* particular style or base color, but the more I look at it, the more I like it! I whipped out 25 cards very quickly with this design - simple elegance - don't forget about it or underestimate it! :)


Stamps: Circle Circus (NEW!), Sweet Sampler(retired)
Card Stock: Kraft
Ink: Crushed Curry, Real Red and Creamy Caramel(stamped off)
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle punch and Dimensioanls
ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: