Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Believe in Bleach

I had some 'extras' - okay, really they were my first attempts working with the bleach to create the card in THIS POST. Are you like me - can't let a piece of card stock go to waste? :) One of he things I like about the bleach technique (i.e. using bleach as your 'ink') is how different the image can turn out - even on the same color card stock. You'll see what I mean in the next post!

In this sample, the bleached image matched More Mustard almost exactly - so that's what I paired the Garden Green with - along with a 'paper' ribbon made with card stock and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, on the right side of the card. I used the same punch, only cut in half, for the confetti Cream scallop border on the left side of the card. I also used the Decorative Label Punch for the sentiment, as well as to add interest as a second border. ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: