Monday, November 01, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Best Wishes

This design is newly made just last Friday. Yep - I finally got some stamping time, at home even! :)

The dress and tux appliques were actually favor bags that my aunt saved for me from my cousin's wedding. She thought I could use them on a card if I cut off the tulle pouch on the backs of them. She was right! :)

I wanted this card to be able to be used for anniversary or wedding. so I stamped the "Mr. and Mrs." sentiment from Fundamental Phrases tone on tone on the the now retired Brocade Blue color. And chose "Best wishes" from the Oval All stamp set. A few heart punches and some mini-glue dots to adhere the appliques and VOILA! - easy, fast and cute card. I'm giving this first one to my aunt as a thank you for the idea and the appliques. (She gave me several sets, so I'll be making more of these!) ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous!! I just love your colors, the design and the outfits! Darling!!