Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Card & Letter - My Digital Studio


Here is our Christmas card and letter for 2010 - aren't they lovely?! I designed & printed them both at home using Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio software!! Way better than than Walgreens or Shutterfly! ;) I had such fun doing these, and both only took a couple of hours to design. Yes - the process could have gone more quickly - for someone else! It's a good thing I like to take my time, because I would even I didn't like to. (hee hee). (Of course, typing the letter took the bigger portion of that time.)

I was able to use the free editing software called GIMP to put two Christmas cards on a page, so I got two cards per piece of 8 1/2 x 11" photo paper. My printer (HP Photosmart 7200 series) did a pretty good job keeping the colors true- Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler.

If you haven't tried My Digital Studio (MDS) yet - or know you are ready to 'go digital' - contact me to get started or visit my website and check it out online! ENJOY!


Blog Siggy

No comments: