Sunday, May 22, 2011

Confirmation Card & Thank You



These are thank you cards I made for a friend's son, for his Confirmation. I used Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler, the Big Shot and the reverse cut out of the Top Note die, a retired set called "Refuge & Strength". The first dove image is also from a retired set called "Peace Be Unto You" - I had four of these images already stamped, and on hand. This is the image I originally wanted to use, however, the friend I had previously borrowed the stamp set from, no longer had it. So, on to Plan B!





Instead, I used the Dove from the Big Shot Holiday Windows Movers & Shapers die! A different look, but still a good look.

And for his confirmation card, I used the Top Note cut out and the reverse cut out from the Holiday windows Mover & Shapers Dove die! I love the effect of using the reverse cut outs from the Big Shot dies.

Also used were the Word Window and Designer Label punches.


ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: