Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bright Blessings

This is card 1 of 3 we will be making at my October workshop. It features a Jumbo Wheel called "Bright Blessings" as the focal image, as well as a non-traditional Fall color combo which I found on the 2011/13 In Colors Color Coach.

The focal image is rolled in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla, then I cut apart the image to focus just on the part I wanted. Both of the sentiments shown are part of the Bright Blessings jumbo wheel. It is mounted on More Mustard, and then on Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade. I sponged some Lucky Limeade tone on tone to cool the brightness just a bit. The torn edges on the Island Indigo and the More Mustard add to the Fall theme, as does the Hemp Twine embellishment. The card is finished off with a couple of sprays of Gold Smooch spritz for that Fall 'glow'.

ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: