Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Butterfly Bookmark


Since I decided on my Scripture Chicks project being monthly bookmarks - I have still got bookmarks on the brain! Here's another one using the Swallowtail Butterfly image from CreativePlayStamps.com. Butterflies are a standard symbol of Easter - and though Lent begins today, I am already looking forward to Easter! [ Of course - the veritable blizzard going on outside my window today (it's been going ALL DAY!) helps me look forward to Easter and Spring too!] :) So I paired this lovely Swallowtail with Jesus' words from John 11:25-26.


This would make a lovely Easter greeting, basket stuffer, get well greeting, etc. Or how about a 'just because' project for your Bible Study group?


Stamps: Monarch & Swallowtail Butterflies Set from CreativePlayStamps.com

All other supplies are SU!: Naturals Ivory and Brilliant Blue card stock, Versamark Ink, Black Embossing Powder, Aquapainter, Bold Brights Watercolor Wonder Crayons in YoYo Yellow, Brilliant Blue and Real Red, and the Ticket Corner Punch. I printed the verse from my computer using English Vivace and Book Antiqua fonts. ENJOY!

No comments: