Monday, February 11, 2008

St. Valentine's Day Greetings


Here's what I made and sent out for a few Valentine's this year. I used the SU! Level 3 Host set "Time Well Spent" for the heart image, as well as CreativePlayStamps.com for the 'Be My Valentine' sentiment. Colors: SU! Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Rose Red Prints Double Sided Paper. Accessories: Versamarker, Ticket Corner Punch, Designer Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Silver Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Rich Regal Brads and Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your blog! BEAUTIFUL!!! - Sylvia

Brad Smith said...

Jen loved the Valentine's Day card. She said something snarky about how much better it is than hers. And then when I asked her who it was from, she said, "your sister in law."

I tried to comfort her by reminding her that you do this professionally. I think it made her feel a little better. :)