Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Altered Notebook by My Hubby!

Did you catch the Title of this post? You read it correctly- my sweet man Steve altered this notebook (with just a bit of verbal input from me)! He even used my Cuttlebug (still saving for the Big Shot!) to cut the Top Notes and the Oval - Woohoo Steve! We were finishing up some of these as gifts for our fellow Presenting Team for the Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend (WWME) this weekend in Rockford, IL. This one is for Fr. Dennis.
If you think Steve did a good job - leave him some comment love and kindness, and I'll be sure to share it with him.

Stamps: A Light Unto My Path & Everyday Expressions (both retired SU!), Boston Light, MA (Stampendous) & WWME stamp
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Sage Shadow and Prestwick DSP (retired)
Ink: Basic Gray & Versamark
Accessories: Top Note, Classic Ovals Nestabilities ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: