Wednesday, September 09, 2009

It's a Girl! Design

Here is the third and final design for the sketch challenge I mentioned two posts ago. This uses the GinaK Designs set, "Little Tees" for the focal image. It's actually a t-shirt - but I masked the stamp to make it look like a onesie.

Two of our friends welcomed baby girls into their families in August - so I needed a couple of girlie girl designs. I don't often use pink in my designs - so it was fun to give it a whirl. I don't think you can go wrong with pink and white - so pretty together. Especially when the pink is Stampin' Up!'s Pretty in Pink!

I used a NEW Stampin' Up! Big Shot Texturz Plate on this design - both sides actually. I love the Texturz Plates because they cover so much more surface area than other dry embossing folders. For the white side strip - I used my rubber brayer to lightly apply Pretty in Pink ink to highlight the dry embossing. Also- little girls MUST have glitter - so I used the new Spica Glitter Pen color called Blossom to embellish around and on the 'onesie', as well the scallops on the ovals, and the tiara with the sentiment. The Stampin' Up! Fire Rhinestone Brad is the perfect embelllishement as a flower center. Now to get this card in the mail! ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: