Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Digital Studio Baby Inspired Card


Our sweet new son inspired this design created with My Digital Studio. I thought his little onesie was so cute, and he IS one of our handsome little boys! :)

I used Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue & Ballet Blue (textured) card stocks. A little Chocolate Chip Stitching and some Kraft buttons (re-sized to fit my project!) The image comes from the set Nursery Necessities.
I purchased the Textured Card Stock digital download, and everything else comes with the included software.

Cool MDS Tip: For the Bashful Blue Dotted Stripe DSP - I wanted the color a little 'less' so I used the tool for "opacity" and lightened the color a little! So many cool tools to make your projects perfect - including a 'color match' option that allows you to choose a color from anywhere on your project and the program will match it, for example for the text of your journaling. ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

1 comment:

Melanie said...

aww, so sweet, thak you for sharing this beautiful picture of him!