Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mojo Flow - Color Challenge - Remake!


I posted about the Mojo Flow - Color Challenge a couple of days ago (scroll down!) with an inspiration using a retired set. I love this layout and the look of the colors and wanted to see what it would look like with River Rock and Whisper White, plus I embellished it a little more. Again - my scanner is getting color funky - all the River Rock matches beautifully in person! lol Stamps: One of a Kind & Define Your Life. Accessroeis: River Rock Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Brass HodgePodge Hardward Kit, 1/2" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-Jig (for lining up the "unique" from Define Your Life) and the White Signo Gel Pen. I stamped off on the River Rock Classic Ink on the Whisper White layer and the River Rock strip under the focal piece for a softer look. Enjoy!

No comments: