Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?




So - what do you think of these two designs? The Lovely Lilac Wedding design was mine. the Tempting Turquoise/Only Orange design was my hubby's! This was THE FIRST SWAP I ever participated in after becoming a demonstrator 4 1/2 years ago! It was a Set Sampler Swap - meaning every swapper had to use the same stamp set so we could all have a set of great samples in different styles to show our customers. I am still pretty proud of my first swap design, and Steve's too! (Of course it was his ONLY swap design for me! lol Though he did design and stamp some soccer invites for his indoor team for a pizza party once.) I wish I could say my designs only got better from there - but I'm still trying to forget a few swaps from the past - if I find a scan of any of them, I'll share them even though it's not Halloween! ;)

So - let's take a vote! Leave a comment here as to which of these two designs is the better one. My hubby insisted mine was nice, but his was better. Settle this for us once and for all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the purple one better. Orange has never been a favorite color of mine. - sylvia