Monday, April 07, 2008

Chat & Challenge 111 - Daytime!

On Sudsol I am not the only one who hosts these wonderful Chat & Challenges - and today there was a daytime C&C. The kids were done with there lessons so I was able to participate - woohoo! :)


Stamps: Noble Deer
Colors: Handsome Hunter, Close to Cocoa and River Rock.
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter, Twill Ribbon, Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware, Rich Regals Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Large Star Punch, Watercolor Paper, Black StazOn Ink.

I left the Star blank - soI can use Everyday Flexible Phrases to choose the sentiment when I know exactly what I'll use this card for. This was done quickly, and while chatting. I think if I do another one, I will add some texture to the River Rock layer, maybe tone on tone with a background stamp or wheel. Canvas, Flannel or Rough Edges Jumbo Wheel would look good. Ooo, or maybe I will try my NEW Cuttlebug Embossing Folders and use the Distressed Folder! ENJOY!

No comments: