Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chat & Challenge #114 - MOJO I.V. NightCap


I'm filling in for a fellow Chat & Challenge Host this evening on Sudsol (demo only website) Yeah Baby - another MOJO Night Cap but why the I.V.? Well - for some of us - our *jobs* interefere with our stamp and scrapbooking time so much that we are in need of an IntraVenous (did I spell that right?) Supplement to keep our MOJO from becoming dehydrated! LOL Okay - so I have fun with my MOJO Theme!
You can play along by creating a card or scrapbook page that follows this sketch - it should be readily recognizable in your design. Otherwise you have wide artisitic range! Upload your design to your gallery or blog and share the link here for ME and everyone else to ENJOY!
Edited to add: OKAY - you have *got* to go check out (and leave comments for her boys) http://www.jillstamps.com/ and see what Jill's boys did for the C&C tonight! This is the second time the boys have joined us for Chat & Challenge and they do awesome for 6 & 8 year olds! Their Mom is pretty talented too! ENJOY!

No comments: