Monday, October 13, 2008

Cards for Our Troops - Christmas Edition - Part 2


Here is a second design for the Cards for Our Troops events this month. This design was completed last Friday - a quantity of 25.
The second event is coming on 10/17 - see my SU! site Calendar for more info, or contact me.
I found several packs of retired colors in my closet [what's in your closet? ;) ], one of them was Bliss Blue. Anyone remember that color? I still like it! It would be nice to keep every color, wouldn't it?
Stamps: Deer Friends (Level 2, Host Set), Bold Snowflakes Jumbo Wheel, Headline Alphabet(retired)
Cardstock: Bliss Blue (retired), Night of Navy & Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Bliss Blue (retired)
Accessories: Scallop, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches & Ticket Corner Punch
ENJOY!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I like how the white craft ink makes a blue shade on the navy cardstock. Very pretty, Juli!