Monday, October 06, 2008

Frankie's Funky Friends


Remember my post of Frankenstein and His Chocolate Bride? Here's another twist with a bunch of funky friends thrown in for 'ghoul'd measure! :) I am using this picture with permission from my Sudsol friend, Gretchen Barron. (Find her original post on these adorable card ideas by clicking on her name.)

The main part of the faces/heads are made using the Big Shot and the EXCLUSIVE SU! die called the Top Note. Mine won't be here in time for me to CASE these adorable cards so Gretchen very kindly gave me permission to use her image. Check out Gretchen's blog - she has incredible talent, and I know you'll be inspired by her talent just like I am. THANKS Gretchen!

If you missed the announcement - SU! now offers the Big Shot, as well as exclusive SU! dies to go with it. Check out my SU! website for more info. Ordering the Big Shot can be an instant Host Benefits order depending on which package you decide on! So check it out and let me know what you'd like! It would also make a wonderful Christmas Wish List item. If you'd like to get started on your Chirstmas Wish List, email me at footbag10@att.net and I'll reply with it attached.

NOTE: Want to find all the Halloween related projects on my blog? Just click on the label "Halloween" and they'll all come up! ENJOY!

No comments: