Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Chat & Challenge 137





















It's been quite awhile since I hosted a C&C, but even longer since I posted it here! I got this FABULOUS sketch from Valerie Salmon's site http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/. It is a scrapbook page sketch (#65), but I immediately saw a card in it - and 20 minutes later had the inspiration you see next to the sketch! This was a record time for me - which points to a great sketch in my mind! A square card would perfect for this sketch, but I wanted to show how to adapt to a slightly different shape - so I did a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" design.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Best Yet(Level 1 Host)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie & Real Red
Accessories: Scallop Edge, Curly Label & Corner Rounder Punches, Fire Circle Brads(red), Flower Fusion Accents & Elements & Dimensionals
ENJOY!

No comments: