Friday, May 08, 2009

Birthday Punch

I am afraid the pun humor of my husband's family has completely rubbed off on me AND I'm am okay with that! lol (Did you get the post title? that's what I'm talking about - giggle).

This fourth and final design from Alice S.' workshop last week was inspired by the sample shown on page 8 of the Occasions Mini 2009 for the NEW Oval All Stamp Set and Scallop Oval Punch! The Oval All Set not only goes perfectly with the Scallop Oval Punch, but also the Large Oval Punch. I changed it up a bit by making it open at the side, and adding in the Star Punches and adding a subtle tone on tone Happy Birthday background to the Pacific Point base layer.

Stamps: Oval All, God's Blessings
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun & Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Punches: Scallop Edge and Oval, Large and Wide Ovals, 3/4", 1", 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circles, Star & Large Star; Tangerine Tango Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Dimensionals.
ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

1 comment:

Patti Gingrich said...

Super cute! Love the layout and the colors! Nicely done Juli!