Saturday, May 09, 2009

Wanted Birthday Thank Yous

I made these thank yous last night, for my daughter to write out and send to her birthday guests. They go along with her birthday invitation HERE. I think I have gotten as close as I ever have - to using up an entire package of Designer Series Paper - lol! I continued on from the invitation, with other Loves Me DSP paper pieces - this way I continued the color scheme as well as using the Wanted set and the ovals (scalloped and plain.) The "thank you" sentiment comes from the set Thank You Kindly.

Miranda is adding her own stamp designs inside the cards!
Stamps: Wanted, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock: Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose & Whisper White; Loves Me DSP (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug
ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: