Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Chat & Challenge 166

I know it's been awhile since I've posted about Chat & Challenges. It's not that I haven't been hosting them over at Sudsol the SU demonstrator only website. I just haven't had the time to post about them! This afternoon I hosted again - and used my own inspiration as the sketch - rare occurrence - lol!

This design was inspired by the sample on page 18 in the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. It was one of the four designs guests stamped at my m-i-l Alice's workshop last week.
We had a good time stamping together, and I think the guests all enjoyed the designs I had for them.

Stamps: Dreams du Jour, Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: Almost Amethsyt, Certainly Celery, Pirouette Pink & Whisper White
Ink: Lavendar Lace & Pirouette Pink
Accessories: Eyelet Border, Wide Oval, Scallop Square Punches, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1Texturz Plates, Whisper White Organdy Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals.
ENJOY!


Blog Siggy

No comments: