Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Batty for You Treats



Well - I've been away for awhile because we were getting ready for my niece's wedding this past weekend! I LOVE weddings - especially family weddings! The shower invites and favors, as well as the rehearsal dinner invites I stamped for her are in my archives. I hope to share the scrapbook pages I stamped for her wedding present this week!

This morning - I got to have some stampin' fun - okay, I borrowed this Batty for You Stamp Set (Fall/Winter Collection pg. 27)from my demo friend Tina M. and she wants her set back - lol! Aren't these cute? These are Halloween treats for my kids to take to school, and for us to give out at the door. They are suckers that showcase the wonderful SU! Scallop Punch. Fast, simple and cute - just the ticket for treats the kids will rip into right away, but I still get to have some stampin' fun!

No comments: