Friday, October 12, 2007

Card Craze Inkspirations


Two of my FABULOUS friends and sideline demos held a World Card Making Day event called Card Craze. Following are the projects we made. I am proud to call these talented ladies my friends. They have certainly been a blessing in my life, and continue to be. So I chose to upload this first project alone - to let them know they are always in MY PRAYERS!


This card, designed by Debra Burgin, uses the Stamp Sets: Autumn Fest (Fall/Winter Collection 2007 pg. 108) and So Many Sayings (Hostess Level 1); and a technique I had forgotten about! The leaves were stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink, then Stampin' Pastels were applied and blended together. A light spray of cheap hairspray seals the pastels. The card uses card stock in Apricot Appeal, Really Rust, More Mustard & Chocolate Chip.

No comments: