Sunday, October 07, 2007

StampinJewels Blog Stars!


Hi Ladies! These are some of my lovely ladies with whom I was able to celebrate World Card Making Day with on Oct. 6th at Card Craze. Hope you'll join our StampinJewels fun at Stampin' Chats this month! I think you'll agree that stampers and scrappers are some of the nicest people you'll ever be blessed to meet. Well - at least these stampers and scrappers are blessings to me! SMILE ladies - you are all now StampinJewels Blog Stars! :)
(What was Card Craze? It was an AWESOME event put on by two of my sideline demo friends, Debra B. and Tina M. We made 12 projects - which I hope to share in a day or so - from pre-cut card stock and embellishments. The event fee included the Holiday Mini set "Merry & Bright" and a box lunch, as well as many door prizes and stamped goodies.)

No comments: