Friday, October 16, 2009

Cinema Saturday Guest Designer!!


Woohoo! I was chosen to receive the Audrey Award by Sankari and Brooke over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge, from Challenge #52 - "Mrs. Doubtfire"! Along with this suave blog decor, I also get to be a Guest Designer for Challenge #54 which begins this weekend! Check out the CSCC blog all day today to see the sneak peeks as they are revealed, and try to guess which movie is our inspiration for the coming week.

I have found these challenges so enjoyable, and I think you will too! So head on over and start playing along - who knows, maybe YOU will be the next Audrey Award recipient!!

And check back here tomorrow too - cuz I'll be posting my Guest Designer design along with the Challenge details. ENJOY!
Blog Siggy

No comments: