Friday, October 30, 2009

Chat & Challenge #207 - My WWME Card


Bet you thought I wasn't doing Chat & Challenges over at Sudsol anymore, eh? I have been doing them all along - they just haven't been making it here to my blog! This week - I needed to make a specific set of cards to send as post-Weekend notes from the Worldwide Marriage Encounter Weekend my hubby and I helped present this past weekend. It was the perfect way to celebrate our 15th Wedding Anniversary too! Woohoo!

The sketch that inspired my design came from fellow SU! Demo Gretchen Barron. Thanks Gretchen!

I used a combination of current and retired SU products for this design in order to reflect what I wanted to.

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment and Love You Much (both current); Everyday Flexible Phrases and Expressive Flexible Phrases (both retired), WWME Stamp (non-SU)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry and whisper White (all current), Ridinghood Red DSP (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (curret; Ridinghood Red (retired)
Accessories: Punches - Heart to heart, Scallop Oval, Large Oval & 3/4" Circle (all current), stampin sponge
ENJOY!
Blog Siggy

No comments: