Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bagalope Baskets


I found this cute idea on one of my favorite blogs : Stamp a Little Love Baby and knew I wanted to use it as a fun little gift for some of my Stampin Jewels, who were attending an all day stamp event together a few weeks ago. They will find this tucked in with their order - yep, candy included! You read the post title correctly - this is a Bagalope Basket designed by Cambria - each one is made from a Medium Whisper White SU! Envelope. (Click on her name for her tutorial!)
These are fast and fun - and wouldn't they make adorable May Baskets? Or how about party, shower or anniversary favors? I made mine using the Petals Jumbo Wheel, So Many Scallops Set (that you all got FREE during Sale-a-bration, right?), Scallop Punch, Tag Punch(larger one), and Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate Classic Ink and Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. And of course my other two ESSENTIAL supplies - Mini Glue Dots & Dimensionals. ENJOY!

No comments: