Sunday, March 09, 2008

St. Patrick's Day




Daylight Savings Time caught us this morning! So I had extra time while waiting for the next Mass to upload a couple of the designs I stamped last night (when I should have been setting the clocks forward an hour!) The stamping continues with this fun, fun, FUN Pinch Proof stamp set! With these cards, I had some fun with Garden Green, Brushed Gold & Confetti Cream. The key to these cards is the Stamp-a-ma-jig for getting the cute little clovers lined up inside the Print Pattern Background Stamp. Inside the the first card - under the Garden Green flap is the litlle, happy leprachaun, and to his right, under the Confetti Cream flap is the Lucky Me! I've got you! Sentiment. On the second card, I edged the 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon with the gold end of the Zig Painty Pen. ENJOY!


No comments: