Monday, March 17, 2008

CreativePlayStamps FUN!

Sunday was CreativePlayStamps.com STAMP DAY! WOOHOO!! The owners, who happen to be our cousins, came out for the afternoon and Laura and I chatted and stamped while the hubbies and kids played (with giant carpet cardboard tubes nonetheless!) Don't forget to click on over to CreativePlayStamps.com to see what's new (and there's ALOT!) and take advantage of their First Anniversary Progressive Sale Coupon. there's even some items on sale, like GLITTER (yeah, baby!) ENJOY these samples, and share your own in their Gallery Forum.


This design uses the fun and whimsical Flowers, Bee and Butterflies set for the focal piece, as well as the NEW Thinking of You set. I wanted something bright and cheery to go ith set, so I chose colors that were bright and cheerful: Apricot Appeal, Lavendar Lace and Certainly Celery along with Whisper White. The butterflies along the right side didn't scan well, but they sure are cute in person in the tone on tone Apricot Appeal. I used Stampin' Write markers to ink up the flower focal piece image. The sentiment is stamped in Pumpkin Pie. 1/$" Grosgrain Ribbonin Apricot Appeal & Certainly Celery embellish the focal piece - and to finish it off, the flower and inside the leaves are coated with Angel Dust Ultrafine Transparent Glitter (adhered with the Two-Way glue Pen.) Images are, of course, CreativePlayStamps.com. Supplies are Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hi Juli! I love this cheerful card, and I bet the glitter is simply gorgeous!! I love all the cool new stuff at Creative Play Stamps, if I weren't on a budget, I'd have it all! Yesterday I made a card with Animas River, and I'm working on one right now using Balanced Rock. These stamps are incredibly detailed-just beautiful!