Sunday, March 09, 2008

More Stampin O' the Green! ;)





I so enjoy when the MOJO flows freely - It really boosts the fun! So, I couldn't stop at just Glorious Green could I? The first card is glorious Green PLUS Gable Green and Whisper White. I stamped off twice on the green clover to create the background effect I wanted on the Whisper White circle. And the second design? Wild Wasabi! Ooo ooo, say it again, say it again - WASABI! (Anyone catch this ad libbed Lion King reference?!) :) And just like the Always Artichoke design in an earlier post, I chose another non-traditional but fun accent color for the Wild Wasabi - Elegant Eggplant. Lots of punches in this one too - layering up the scallop pinch proof image. And how about that Build-a-Brad in the center? Have you tried these yet? They are so cool! You can punch out the middle of an image, or use one of the many stamp sets, like Little Pieces and the 1/2" Circle Punch. Just adhere your punched out image to he brad base, then apply the self-adhesive clear top to it. Easy as pie!

With all these Pinch Proof designs, I have successfully used every stamp in the set! Woohoo! Versatile and fun are the two words that describe this set - don't you think? ENJOY!

No comments: