Monday, July 14, 2008

Bridal Shower

Have you seen the Double Pocket card yet? When I first saw it, my first thought was that this would make an excellent Wedding Invitation! Here, I am using it as a Bridal Shower Invitation for a family member. The pic shows the open view so you can see the double pockets - but I placed a closed version on the open flap so you could see the front too. The back pocket holds the invitation wording, the front pocket holds the bridal registry info. A lot of the invitees don't really know the bride-to-be, so I though including the couple's picture would be a good idea. (For a wedding invitation, I would put the main wording (ceremony and reception) on the inside left flap, a pic of the couple where I have one now, respond postcard and map in the back pocket, and registry and hotel info in the front pocket.) All supplies, except black ink, are SU!.

Find an awesome tutorial for the Double Pocket card on my friend, Barb's site here.

Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Wedding Elegance (retired)
Cardstock: Soft Sky Prints DSP, Soft Sky & Basic Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Slot & Photo Corners Punch; Soft Sky Double Stitched & Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbons, staples. ENJOY!

No comments: