Friday, July 11, 2008

Plum Tulips

I played with one of my new glitter colors, Taffeta Ultrafine Pearlescent from CreativePlayStamps - along with their Three Tulips and Three Tulips Relief images. I used the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen to outline the tulips and the scallop oval with the glitter. I added the SU! Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon for some subtle texture. I used Black India Ink for the Scripture verse - this ink(and all others) is ON SALE TODAY (7/11) over at CPS.

Stamps: Three Tulips & Three Tulip Relief (CPS); Elegant Inspirations (SU! retired)
Cardstock: SU! Perfect Plum, Basic Black & Barely Banana
Ink: SU! Perfect Plum & Barely Banana; India Ink Black
Accessories: Marvy Giga Scalloped Oval Punch, Taffeta Ultrafine Pearlescent Glitter, and SU! Black Brads, Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots & Dimensionals. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Pretty image, Juli! I like the dark outlining with the glitter on the tulips!