Thursday, November 06, 2008

Chat & Challenge 142

It's been quite awhile since I hosted a Chat & Challenge over at Sudsol with my fellow demonstrators. Too long, in fact! The sketch came from Taylor VanBruggen over at Taylored Expressions. Every Friday she does a Cupcake Challenge and posts a sketch to play with over the weekend. I enjoy browsing Taylor's blog - she is a talented stamper for sure. She is also one of the original Scripture Chicks - which reminds, me, I've got TWO bookmarks to make - October and now November!

We had fun with her sketch last night at Chat & Challenge.

So here's my design - actually done this evening. I was chatting too much - go figure! ;)

Stamps: Home for Christmas (Holiday Mini)
Cardstock: Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, Naturals White & Banbury DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter & Black StazOn
Accessories: Blender Pen, Corner Rounder and Wide Oval Punches, Pink Pirouette 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Crafters Tool Kit, Dimensionals & Stampin' Sponge.
ENJOY!

No comments: