Monday, November 10, 2008

Just So Sporty Hoodie Card


I WON this fabulous stamp set called Just So Sporty, from the GinaK Designs Land Cruise Party over in the GinaK forum on SCS!! I was so excited to win something (doesn't happen very often - lol) And I've been wanting to play with the set since I received it. My first ideas were to make cards for my family (something else that doesn't happen very often! - not so funny, huh?), for my hubby and for our two oldest kids who are involved in ballet and soccer. So this first design is for my hubby, to let him know what a good job he did coaching our son's AYSO soccer team again this past season.

What motivated me to finally sit down and create this card? Remember the Paper Craft Planet post from the other day? Besides starting two of my own groups - I also joined the GinaK Designs PCP Group. I saw this challenge and decided today was the day! :) Check it out and get stamping/uploading - maybe you could be the next winner!

Stamps: Just So Sporty (GinaK Designs); God Bless (retired SU!)
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Night of Navy and Prestwick DSP(this DSP is gorgeous and perfect for masculine cards) (all SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (from CPS), Night of Navy and Versamark (both from SU!)
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool and Hobby Blade (all SU!)
ENJOY!

1 comment:

Maxene said...

I love this card Juli!!! Great job!