Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award!!


I felt honored when my friend and fellow SU! demo Dianne S. picked me to pass on this Kreativ Blogger Award. Please go check her out (just click on here name above) and leave her some bloggy warm fuzzies. THANKS Dianne!

I enjoy blogging (and blog surfing!), but there are days when I wonder if anyone is visiting and gaining inspiration. There are so many blogs to visit, each with a unique and inspirational style. We all have our favorites that we visit regularly though. My list of favorites is too long! So here's how this works:

1. The nominee may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs. (Heck with it - I'm changing this a bit - nominate a couple more if you like!)
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I truly enjoy papercrafting blogs that are written on the personal level as I find it really connects us to each other by giving us something we can identify with in other people. This in turn tends to motivate me in my own endeavors at all levels. These blogs fit my description so well - as do many others of my favs, but I don't like to outside ther "rules" too much, only a little - enough to "make it my own" just like how I CASE designs. ;)

1.) Paula S. - Capricious Creations

2.) Jill C. - Stamping in His Name

3.) Gina K. - A Day in the Life

4.) Taylor V. - Taylored Expressions

5.) Carla M. - Paper Pastorale

6.) Maxene C. - My PaperArts and Digital Creations

7.) Angel W. - Angelosity

8.) Lori C. - Make a Difference

Please visit these blogs and you'll soon see what I mean! ENJOY!

3 comments:

Angel said...

I am so honored that you named me as one of your award recipients! Thanks for the shout out!

Maxene said...

THANK YOU JULI!!!! I've never received an honor before! I'm so excited, thank you!

Carla said...

Hey Jules, thanks a bunch!! I'll see if I can get this posted after church today!!