Thursday, April 23, 2009

CreativePlayStamps Contest Inspiration


Have you entered the CreativePlayStamps April Showers Bring May Flowers Contest yet? Here is a little inspiration to get you going! The theme is garden/floral. I've been wanting to use these pretty little Prima flowers for quite awhile now. So how often do I tell you how much I adore my Nestabilities and Cuttlebug Embossing Folders? :) To make frame the focal image, and make the the colors stand out just a bit more, I sopnged the edges of the card base and the scallop oval with Night of Navy ink. Then I used a little Baby Blue Stickles to lighten and give a subtle sparkle to the inside of the flowers.


Stamps:
Thinking of You (CPS)
Card Stock: Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue & Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Memento London Fog, Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Nestabilities Classic Ovals Set, Baby Blue Stickles, Mini Glue Dots and Dimensionals (SU)
ENJOY!
Blog Siggy

No comments: