Thursday, April 16, 2009

Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder


What's this? On the left is the recently released SU! Textured Impressions Die (aka embossing folder) called Manhattan Flower. It makes a wonderful, deep, dry embossing on your card stock. Use it with your Big Shot, Cuddlebug or other die cutting machine.

The idea for this design came from a picture I saw from SU! Leadership conference. I embossed on Real Red card stock, but instead of using the relief side of the dry embossing, I flipped the card inside out, then used my Quickie Glue Pen to 'fill in' the rose outline, then sprinkled on the Christmas Red Ultrafine Opaque Glitter. I tried to get a good picture so you could see the sparkle of the glitter. Imagine the possibilities of colors, as well as events this design could be used for!
ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: