Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter from some of YOU, my fabulous StampinJewels Jewels!

Cathy L. stamped this Fifth Avenue Floral Easter/Spring design. Wonderful use of the lily images, don't you think? This is one of my favorite sets of the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog.

Great job Cathy and THANKS!










Beth H. stamped this adorable "chick on film". It certainly "cracked me up" - with a smile of delight! Beth used Lavendar Lace, Gable Green, So Saffron, Basic Black and Whisper White - along with the Spiral & Word Window Punches.
Great job Beth, and THANKS!








Marcia R. stamped this design using a Riley Moose image from Hanna Stamps. I've seen these adorable moose images many times before - they are on my Wish List! :) Nice shading job on the moose, and around the egg Marcia!

Great job Marcia - and THANKS!

ENJOY!

Blog Siggy

No comments: