Friday, November 13, 2009

More Altered Notebooks

Here is another altered composition notebook. I made many, many of these - in pairs with different colored main layers. This one uses Basic Gray as the main layer. Other colors used (but not pictured) included Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, and Kraft. All pairs used the same Real Red and YoYo Yellow accents. Images and sentiments used are a mix of Stampin' Up! and GinaK Designs, as well as the Worldwide Marriage Encounter stamp. I hope the recipients of these dialogue notebooks ENJOY them! Our friends had a wonderful idea for using these as gifts for their support team.

Blog Siggy

1 comment:

Kim Bahr said...

This is one of my favorite designs. I need to make new books for Jeff and I soon. Might have to take and idea or two!