Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to School!




My first ever Back to School teacher gifts! I have seen so many of these altered clipboards but never took the jump into trying to make one. The Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Kits made it SUPER EASY! Add in a bottle of ModPodge and I'm on my way. Both these clipboards were made from the same Primary Colors Simply Scrappin' Kits.

ALL the Simply Scrappin' Kits were revamped for this latest catalog and idea book - the Fall/Winter Collection 2007. Aside from the usual 12 x 12 size and the 6 sheets (2 each of 3 designs) of Self-Adhesive Cardstock Cut-outs - they now have TEXTURED CARDSTOCK and DOUBLE SIDED Designer Papers! Woohoo! The possibilities are endless with these fab Kits - and the value can't be beat at $19.95. Check them out in your catalog (don't have one?! Contact me today to get yours!) or online at http://www.stampinup.com/

No comments: