Monday, August 27, 2007

Three for You Punch Box - Woohoo!!




The latest punch box - Three for You Punch Box (pg. 183 or find it here: http://www.stampinup.com/) The stamps are DIE CUT for you already! It comes with THREE Stampin' Spots two of which are NEW In Colors - Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi, the other is Basic Black.


During the month of August 2007, when you order this little punch box gem, you receive FREE Love Notes in TEXTURED Cardstock!! Ten each of 3 colors - Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron, plus Very Vanilla Envelopes (that's a $12.95 value!)


And then there's my Three for You Hostess Threesomes Special too! (Contact me for more info - valid through 8/30/07)


THESE lovely 3 x 3 Love Notes were made using the Punch Pals stamp set on pg. 43 - which I will be spotlighting in September - if you love SU! Punches - this Chirstmas Stamp set is a MUST HAVE! These little lovelies are your first temptations... You'll need the Three for You Punch Box to re-create the Wreath Design (CASE'd from Amy Taylor, then I put my "twist" on it) - so get it NOW and get those FREE Love Notes AND take advantage of my Host Threesomes Special...

No comments: