Saturday, August 18, 2007

Baroque Motif


I met my friend MaryAnn Pippen online through a demonstrator-only website named SUDSOL. No matter where I have been during my time with SU! (four years already!) - online or in person, it is not easy to find an unfriendly Stampin' Up! demonstrator! MaryAnn is awesome! We devised a swap when the Inspiration Sheets were available - Inspiration Sheets for Cards, and ended up with a bit of friendship too! I have looked so forward to her designs each time I have sent her copies of the IS. These next 5 designs are the last of swap, as the Inspiration Sheets are no longer available. (If you never got any of these sweet little sheets - contact me! I've got some left. They are FAB ideas for designs.)
The focal piece is heat embossed in Clear EP, and centered on a medallion made from the now retired Square Steps Punch and mounted on a Dimensional for POP!
Stamp Set: Baroque Motif. CS: Night of Navy, Rose Red & Glossy White. Ink: Night of Navy, Rose Red & Versamark. Access: Night of Navy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals, Sqaure Steps Punch (retired) and non-SU! jewels.

No comments: